This 100% pure Italian chestnut honey has a deliciously aromatic deep layer of flavors. Known for its light walnut to dark walnut color and its composition that ensures it stays liquid, chestnut honey is a must-have in your diet and especially autumn and festive holiday recipes.
Not only does it have an intense aroma with a slight bitter aftertaste, it also has numerous health benefits to offer. It is packed full of antioxidants and has natural antibacterial properties, rich in mineral salts which helping to keep you healthy.
A must for your pantry. The entire production is made in Italy and the bees that produce the honey are located in three regions of the most beautiful countryside of Italy: Piedmont, Tuscany and Sicily.
Use it as table honey, as an at the perfect accoutrement to charcuterie and antipasto plates. 100% natural Italian Chestnut honey for all your fall and holiday recipes.
- Produced in late Summertime in Italy
- Award winning selections of artisan honey
- Obtained in countrysides of Sicily & Italy
- Color from light walnut to dark walnut color
- Rich in mineral salts
- Perfect when used in the kitchen and baking recipes
- Excellent pairing with with medium-long aged cheeses