This 100% pure Italian wildflower honey has a delicate aromatic flavor to medium intensity. Known for its light amber to dark hazelnut and its composition that ensures it stays liquid, Italian honey is a must-have in your diet and to use all year round. No honey can better describe the complexity of the alpine environment in which bees create a blend of nectars foraged from over 50 different botanical varieties. Not only does it have a delicate to medium intense flavor for versatility, it also has numerous health benefits to offer. It is packed full of antioxidants and has natural antibacterial properties, rich in mineral salts which helping to keep you healthy.
A must for your pantry. The entire production is made in Italy and the bees that produce the honey are located in three regions of the most beautiful countryside of Italy: Piedmont, Tuscany and Sicily.
Use it as table honey, as an at the perfect accoutrement to charcuterie and antipasto plates. 100% natural Italian Wildflower honey for all your recipes.
- Summer production of the Italian alpine meadows
- Contains nectars of more than 40 different flowers
- Color from light amber to dark hazelnut
- Delicate to medium intense flavor
- Excellent combination of yogurt and mountain cheeses
- Award winning selections of artisan honey